San Pedro Driving Range and Par 3
Lighted Par 3 Course
New design and routing by noted course architect Jeff Blume of Houston, Texas. 9-hole layout with multiple tee boxes for golfers with various skill levels!
- This course is great for a group or corporate outing!
- Options for walking, pull carts, or golf carts
- Options for all skill levels
- Play golf even after work with the lights on to cool off from the Texas heat
Lighted Driving Range
72 individual hitting stations available day and night, with 6 covered stalls for all weather use, separate short game area with sand trap, and two large putting greens.
- Warm up before your game or just have fun on the range
- Great practice and teaching facility
- Block off an area for your large group or outing
- Lights stay on until midnight - great for a late night party
Large, Medium and Small buckets available
Virtual training to focus and refine your game, any time of day, season, or weather on our 16x9 ft screen!
- Play 18 holes at one of our many courses to choose from
- Set up for a driving range to test out new clubs
- Closest to the pin contest with friends or coworkers
- Putt Putt and games available for fun
- Rent by the hour or half hour
- Great for large gatherings of friends or work outings
Bar and Restaurant
Fully stocked bar and kitchen to fit all of your cravings! Sports bar ambiance, friendly, comfortable, plenty of TVs, indoor and outdoor dining available
- Appetizers, pizzas, burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, salads, wraps, and even sweet tooth cravings!
- Liquor, beer, wine, and specialty cocktails
- The game is always on!
- Customized menu options for parties and events
Grill is open from 10 am - 10 pm
Bar is open from Sunday - Thursday 10 am - 10 pm
Friday - Saturday 10 am - 12 am
80 sq ft conference room available for meetings for 8-10 attendees
- TV available with cable or ability to hook a computer to
- Lots of outlets!
- Conference style table able to fit 8-10 people
Ask about current rates and availability